Grand Golden Circle Tour
The Golden Circle day tour is one of the most popular trips in Iceland, as it covers the most iconic and diverse attractions that the land of fire and ice has to offer. The Golden Circle in Iceland refers to the three primary sights along a 300 kilometer (186.4 miles) route, with many other delightful, smaller-scale attractions scattered in between.
On our day tour, we will visit all of the main sights, and if time allows, we will make a few extra stops along the way, so you can see even more of Iceland. The historic Thingvellir National Park, the geothermal wonders of Geysir, the golden Gullfoss waterfall, and an additional stop at the Kerið Volcanic Crater Lake. It’s an exciting day packed with adventure!
- Professional guide
- Free Wifi on board
- Entrance fee to Kerið Crater
- Pickup and drop off
- Food or drink
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland.
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out
- The tour allows time for a lunch stop at Geysir Visitor Center
- Disclaimer: Duration of tour is 8,5 hrs. Please be aware that the tour could run longer if affected by bad weather or other delays.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 1 day or less before departure
- 9 hours