Golden Circle, Fridheimar & Sky Lagoon Small Group Tour
Our small group Golden Circle, Friðheimar & Sky Lagoon tour is the perfect way to experience the the most iconic and popular of all the day tours in Iceland while rewarding yourself with a luxurious dip in Iceland´s newest spa.
On this tour you will join a small group of other travelers and see Thingvellir National park, Geysir Geothermal Area, Kerið Volcanic Crater and Gullfoss waterfall, striking and unique stops that demonstrate how tectonic activity and glacial erosion has shaped the landscape of the region.
For that premium touch, we add a stop at Friðheimar Farm where we are introduced to the unique gaits of the Icelandic horse, as well as tour the geothermal greenhouse and taste the delicious tomatos grown there. All stops on the tour are easily accessible to all.
After we return to the capital, we have one more magical stop at Sky Lagoon where you can rest and reflect on your day and the beauty of the landscapes you have seen.
This tour by minibus provides a more comfortable and personal experience. Join us and enjoy all that this magnificent route has to offer.
- Professional Guide
- Pickup and drop off in Reykjavík
- Kerið Crater Entrance Fee
- Guided tour of Friðheimar Greenhouse & Horse Farm
- Coffee/tea and tomato tasting at Friðheimar
- Table reservation at Friðheimar for lunch
- Sky Lagoon Pure Pass ticket including 7-step Ritual program
- Food and drinks
- Bring your swimsuit. Towel is included at the Sky Lagoon.
- Wear comfortable shoes and warm, water and windproof outer layers
- All tickets are e-tickets so no need to print them
- Disclaimer: The duration of the tour is approx. 10.5 hours. Please be aware that the tour could run long if affected by bad weather or other delays.
- Cancellation Policy: No refund is available if cancelled with less than 48 hours notice