South Coast Small Group Tour: Waterfalls, Glacier & Black Sand Beach
In Iceland, the landscape can change drastically within a few short kilometers. Its reputation as the “land of fire and ice” is well earned. Nowhere is this contrast more visible than on the south coast of the country. Landscape’s geological features and colors change from one moment to the next along this famously scenic route. The Ring Road we follow features idyllic waterfalls, looming mountains, dramatic cliffs, ancient glaciers, and haunting black sand beaches. As part of this small-group tour, you will see Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, Reynisfjara black sand beach, and the Reynisdrangar sea stacks as well Sólheimajökull glacier.
Our small group tours are operated on modern and comfortable minibusses. The nature of the small group affords our passionate guides more one-on-one time with our guests, which we hope offers a more intimate and personal experience.
Join us for this classic day tour and experience the most varied and dramatic route Iceland has to offer. This is one of the quintessential day trips on offer from Reykjavík.
- Skógafoss Waterfall
- Vík Village
- Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach
- Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Small Group Experience
- Professional guide
- Free WiFi on board
- Free pickup and drop off at selected locations in central Reykjavik
- Food and drinks
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland
- Good sturdy shoes
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out
- The duration of the tour is approx. 10 hours
- Timings and locations may change subject to weather and conditions
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be stops where you are able to purchase food
- Sólheimajökull glacier is a 20 min walk from the parking. Good shoes are very important
- Reynisfjara is dangerous! It may not look like it but it is. Please study the signs carefully, don’t go too close to the water and follow the instructions from your guide!
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation fee of 100% charged if cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- 11 hours