Golden Circle & Northern Lights Tour
Join us for two classic Icelandic tours in one day. Start the day with the iconic Golden Circle and see geological wonders, steaming geysers and roaring waterfalls. After dinner join our Northern Lights Safari tour and get up close and personal with the Aurora Borealis.
Our combination Sightseeing & Northern Lights Tours afford you the opportunity to maximise your time and enjoy our natural wonders during the day before your evening aurora hunting bus tour. But squeezing the maximum out of one day is not the only benefit as you also get a nice discount on both tours.
Join our morning Golden Circle tour and venture to the heart of the Icelandic countryside to see some of our natural wonders. Highlights include Geysir, Gullfoss waterfall, Kerið Volcanic crater and Thingvellir National Park.
After a few hours to your self back in the city, join our late evening aurora hunting tour. Our expert guides search for clear skies and the shimmering green northern lights.
- Professional Guide
- Free WiFi on board
- Kerið Volcano entrance ticket
- Hot chocolate and sweet treat during the Northern Lights tour
- Free rebooking for Northern Lights tour if the lights are not seen
- Food or drink not mentioned above
- Pickup and drop off. Available for an additional fee
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland. Comfortable shoes recommended.
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out
- If you don´t see the Northern Lights on your tour, you can go again for free. This offer is valid for 36 months. Just contact our customer service team to reschedule. You can go as often as you like until you see the lights. There is no refund offered for unsuccessful tours.
- Disclaimer: Total touring time is 12.5 hours. Please note that tours could run long due to weather or other unexpected delays
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 24 hours before your tour starts. No refund thereafter.