Perlan Ice Cave, Northern Lights Planetarium & Golden Circle Tour
Our Perlan Museum and Golden Circle Tour is a great option for those who want to combine all the highlights of the Golden Circle and the world class nature, aurora and geology exhibition at Perlan, The Wonders of Iceland.
The interactive museum is one of the most ambitious exhibitions in Iceland where scientific wonders come alive all around you; glaciers, volcanoes, oceanic wonders, seabirds and northern lights.
After Perlan, depart the city on a true adventure with one of our enthusiastic guides. You will explore, inhale and experience the unique wonders on the Golden Circle; Thingvellir National Park, Geysir Geothermal Area, Gullfoss Waterfall and Kerið Volcanic Crater.
- Professional Guide
- Pickup from designated locations in Reykjavík
- Free WiFi on board
- Entrance fee to Kerið Crater
- Perlan Museum: Wonders of Iceland Entrance ticket
- Food or drink
- Drop off after Perlan Museum
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out.
- Disclaimer:Tour duration is around 10 hours in total though weather, traffic and other factors could mean the tour overruns
- Cancellation Policy:Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 1 day or less before departure