Family-friendly ATV Safari from Reykjavik
Experience a family-friendly 1.5-hour Safari tour on quads, just a quick 20-minute drive from downtown Reykjavik. Our tour prioritizes small groups, safety, and a deep respect for nature.
During “The View” tour, you’ll feel like you’re in a world far removed from the city, yet incredibly close. We’ll take you in a small group to Lake Hafravatn, and then ascend the hills of Reykjavik peak, providing a breathtaking view from the summit. From this vantage point, you may be able to spot the smoke from an active volcano in Reykjanes, especially if one of them is erupting. You’ll also have a stunning view of the impressive Esja mountain, the Hengill geothermal area, where CO2 is being extracted from the air, and the entire Reykjanes peninsula, which is currently showing signs of awakening after 800 years of dormancy.
In addition, you’ll enjoy a panoramic city view over Reykjavik and the Faxaflói bay. On a clear day, you might even catch a glimpse of the Snæfellsjökull glacier. Our maximum capacity is 8 people for shared riders or 4 for solo riders, though larger groups can be accommodated by special request if possible.
- All you need is a driving license and good shoes, we provide riding gear, helmets and gloves.
- We offer free pickup at any hotel in Reykjavík before and after the tour.
- Unsafe driving, sliding, spinning, off road drive or drive outside of tracks is not allowed on this tours.
- All you need is a driving license and good shoes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You need Driving license
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Write a review
Share your experience with others.