Dynjandi Waterfall & Farm Tour from Isafjordur
One of the most stunning natural wonders in Iceland, Dynjandi waterfall is the perfect choice for a half-day shore excursion for summer visitors to Ísafjörður, the capital of the Westfjörðs. Generally held to be one of the most beautiful in Iceland, Dynjandi Waterfall can be ticked off the bucket-list coupled with a stop at a traditional Icelandic farm including coffee and happy marriage cake makes for a wonderful half-day tour.
Most visitors to Iceland don´t make it as far as the western fjörds meaning that Dynjandi receives much fewer visitors each year than its southern rivals such as Gullfoss. If you do have one day in Isafjordur, you must grasp the opportunity to visit on our half-day tour. The scenic drive along coastal roads and mountain tunnels through the Westfjörðs is stunning and an experience in and of itself.
Dynjandi, at 100 meters high, is the tallest waterfall in the Westfjords, and cascades down over multiple parallel levels. It has captured the imagination of visitors to our shores in recent years, going viral on social media as a result.
Our Dynjandi waterfall tour from Ísafjörður has two departures daily and is perfect for passengers aboard the many cruise ships that visit this northern outpost. Our departure times are tailored to fit the Isafjordur cruise ship schedule.
- Dynjandi Waterfall
- Scenic drive through unique westfjords landscape
- Gemlufall traditional Icelandic farm
- Coffee/tea and traditional Icelandic Happy Marriage Cake
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable guides
- Pickup and drop off in Ísafjörður
- Tea/coffee & cake
- Free WiFi
- Food or drink other than mentioned above
- Snacks and water
- Good walking shoes and rain jacket are recommended
- The tour takes around 3.5 hours. We tailor our departure times to fit the Isafjordur cruise ship schedule but do please make sure that the tour fits your ship´s port times
- Disclaimer: Your tour´s duration and route can vary due to weather, road works or unforeseen circumstances
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation upto 24 hours in advance. No refund if cancelled less than 24 hours before the tour time