Myvatn Hot-Springs, Waterfall & Volcanoes Tour
Journey through North Iceland´s unique Mývatn region, renowned for its fascinating geological formations, volcanic lava fields, and hot-springs. Mývatn lake teams with birdlife attracted to the abundant fish who call the nutrient-rich waters their home. The lake is surrounded by countless other stunning attractions including Dimmuborgir´s stunning lava formations, Skutustadir craters and much more. We will also make a stop at the waterfall of the gods at Goðafoss waterfall. This tour includes a delicious packed lunch. Join us for this fascinating 6 hour tour sightseeing tour from Akureyri, and if you wish you add on a visit to the Forest Lagoon, the perfect way to end the day.
- Goðafoss waterfall
- Lake Mývatn landscapes
- Skútustaðir peusdo-craters
- Dimmuborgir lava formations
- Námaskarð geothermal region
- Mud-pools and hot-springs
- Packed lunch with sandwiches, chocolate and juice
- Pickup and drop off at your cruise ship
- Free Wifi
- Expert local guidance
- Packed lunch
- We advise you to wear gloves, hat, waterproof coat and comfortable walking shoes.
- Snacks and water
- The tour start time and duration has been tailored to your cruise ship times
- Disclaimer: Your tour´s duration and route can vary due to weather, road works or unforeseen circumstances
- Cancellation Policy: The tour can be cancelled for a full refund upto 24 hours in advance. No refunds are available after that.