3 for 2 on Iceland Day Tours
Our great value 3 for 2 tour package includes a free northern lights hunting tour with our expert aurora guides. Explore the renowned Golden Circle route and Southern Iceland, before enjoying your free Northern Lights bus tour journeys far beyond the city lights in search of clear skies and the aurora. Our dedicated guides are expert aurora hunters and with their years of experience as well as atmospheric readings, they are your best chance to witness this natural phenomenon.
On day 1, join our most popular Golden Circle tour, featuring stops at Geysir, Gullfoss waterfall and much more. On day 2, our South Iceland Highlights tour, where we will introduce you to Iceland´s wild southern coastline, with stop at Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach and more surprises along the way.
These two routes are the most explored and beloved day tour options for visitors based in Reykjavík. And for good reason. Make lasting memories at numerous natural highlights.
You can choose to schedule your free Northern Lights tour on the same day as the Golden Circle, the South Coast, or on a third night. The choice is yours!
Tour highlights & itinerary
- Professional guides
- Free WiFi on board
- Free Northern Lights Tour with retry guarantee
- Hot chocolate and sweet treats on Northern Lights tour
- Free entrance to the Aurora Reykjavík Museum. Visit on your own on the day of your Northern Lights Bus Tour
- Pickup and drop. This can be added for an additional fee
- Food or drinks not mentioned above
- All tours begin and end in Reykjavík
- If you don´t see the Northern Lights with us, you can join the tour again for free on another night. This is valid for 36 months after your tour
- Warm, waterproof outer layers are recommend. Comfortable shoes, hat and gloves are a must
- Disclaimer: The tour duration is approximate. Tours can overrun due to bad weather or other unexpected issues
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 1 day or less before departure