South Coast Waterfalls, Glacier & Black Sand Beach Tour
The South Coast of Iceland as explored in this popular day tour has been sculpted and scarred over thousands of years by powerful forces such as volcanoes, glaciers, and the sea. These forces have formed a unique and diverse landscape featuring looming mountains, countless waterfalls, otherworldly beaches, and much, much more. We will take you to some of the most beautiful places in all of Iceland on this day trip from Reykjavík, including Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Sólheimajökull glacier, Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach and Skógafoss waterfall. On a clear day you can also spot the Hekla Volcano in the distance.
This often wild coastal route takes you to all the highlights to be found as far east as the small picturesque village of Vík. If you wish to explore beyond Vík, than we direct you to one of our fantastic Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Tours.
- Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Skógafoss Waterfall
- Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Walk and exploration in glacier landscape
- Reynisfjara black basalt beach and basalt columns
- Village of Vík and Reynisdrangar sea stacks
- Professional guide
- Free WiFi on board
- Pickup and drop off (available for additional fee)
- Food and drinks
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland. If you wish to walk behind Seljalandsfoss, it is highly recommended that you wear a waterproof out layer.
- Good sturdy shoes.
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out.
- The duration of the tour is 10 hours.
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be stops where you are able to purchase food.
- Sólheimajökull glacier is a 15-20 min walk from the parking. Good shoes are very important.
- Reynisfjara is dangerous! It may not look like it but it is. Please study the signs carefully, don’t go too close to the water and follow the instructions from your guide!
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation fee of 100% charged if cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.