Northern Lights Small Group Tour
The dancing aurora borealis, or northern lights, are truly one of the unique wonders of the world. Iceland is a leading Northern Lights destination perfectly situated at the edge of the Arctic Circle, perfect for spotting the Northern Lights.
Our small group version of the Northern Lights Hunt offers a more personalized experience as there are fewer passengers per expert guide.
When you buy a ticket for this tour, there is an extra special bonus, a free ticket to the Aurora Reykjavík Museum in downtown Reykjavík. You can visit the museum at any time during the day and we can pick you up for the tour at the museum if you wish. The Museum is a great introduction to the science and wonder of the northern lights. This multimedia exhibition offers interactive displays and an educational center outlining how people and cultures around the world interact and think about the Northern Lights. The Museum also has information on the best camera set-ups to make a lasting memory of your time in Iceland.
- Northern Lights hunt with an experienced specialized guide
- Warming hot chocolate
- Icelandic snacks
- Free visit to the Aurora Centre (Valid for the day of the tour)
- Northern Lights
- Northern Lights hunt
- Experienced guide
- Free pick up and drop off
- Hot chocolate and refreshments
- Wi-fi on board
- Free entrance to Aurora Reykjavík (Valid only on the day of your tour)
- Food and drinks other than mentioned above
- Warm clothing and good sturdy shoes
- Hat and gloves/mittens.
- Water, snacks (optional).
- The tour duration is 3-4 hours but tour length can vary depending on the weather.
- Refunds are not issued for unsuccessful tours. We do allow guests to join the tour again on another night. This offer is valid for up to 3 years.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 1 day or less before departure