Lava Show in Reykjavík Admission Ticket
Experience the world’s only live lava show! If you’re intrigued by volcanoes and geology, don’t miss LAVA SHOW Reykjavik – the ultimate lava experience in Iceland! Witness red-hot lava safely and be captivated by incredible reviews.
LAVA SHOW Reykjavik offers an unforgettable experience by superheating real lava from the 1918 Katla eruption and pouring it into a showroom. The audience, just a few feet away from the flowing lava, feels the mesmerizing heat, making it a sensational experience. The show includes an educational video about Icelandic volcanism and eruptive history. The host interacts with the lava, providing entertainment, education, and a newfound appreciation for nature, making it a must-see experience that changes how you view Iceland.
- Security goggles
- A chance to get up close to real flowing lava!
- The only live lava show in the world
- A live host makes the show fun and personal
- A short educational video about Icelandic volcanism
- A sensory loaded experience - you feel the heat from the lava!
- A Q&A session at the end of the show
- A unique once-in-a-lifetime experience
- A "back stage tour" is not included but possible to buy as an add-on.
- Handmade lava-related souvenirs (some made on location from our own lava) is available for purchase at location
- VIP lounge & balcony view seats (available for extra fee for individuals and groups up to 35 people)
- Your good mood, eagerness to learn and willingness to ask questions. The show is always the most fun when people interact with the host. And if you booked your tickets online, it's enough to show the electronic tickets at the counter, no need to print them out.
- We always start our shows on time. Therefore, we strongly suggest that people to get there at least 15 minutes before the show starts, get their bearings, take in the beautiful lava-related interior, check out our gift shop, and perhaps buy a drink before the show.
- It gets HOT in the showroom when the lava pours in so people are advised to remove some layers of clothing before the show starts. The show is a safe experience and the heat should not be an issue but pregnant women, people with infants, and people with cardiovascular diseases are recommended to sit in the back and/or close to the exits just to be on the safe side.
- Everyone is advised to to keep their safety goggles on at all times during the show when there is lava in the showroom - also and especially when it is cooling down and solidifying.