Landmannalaugar Hiking, Nature Baths & Háifoss Tour
Join us then on our highland bus and visit the beautiful Landmannalaugar. From hiking trails through ancient lava fields and rolling rhyolite hills, bathing in hot-springs to beautiful sites such as Hjálparfoss, Granni and Háifoss waterfall and Hnausapollur volcanic crater lake, there is something for everyone on our Landmannalaugar tour.
Landmannalaugar is one of the hidden gems of Iceland. Most visitors to our shores stick to more easily accessible regions such as the Golden Circle or the southern coastline. Landmannalaugar on the other hand involves a drive over bumpy gravel roads to access. This extra effort is well worth it for the astounding and unique landscapes that await you.
- Háifoss and Granni waterfalls
- Hjálparfoss waterfall
- Hnausapollur/Bláhylur crater lake
- 1.5-2 hour guided hike in Landmannalaugar (Optional)
- Lava fields
- Geothermal hot-spring bathing
- Transportion and Professional Guide
- Guided hiking tour
- Facilties fee at Landmannalaugar
- Free WiFi
- Food and drinks
- Shower charge
- Packed lunch. There is no restaurant in Landmannalaugar though there is a small shop for snacks
- Water bottle
- Bathing suit and towel
- Good walking shoes
- Suitable hiking clothes with rain jacket. Jeans are not recommended
- The tour takes around 13 hours in total
- Disclaimer: Your tour´s duration and route can vary due to weather, road works or unforeseen circumstances.
- All tickets are e-tickets so no need to print off your ticket
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 1 day or less before departure